The SVA Alumni Society Gratefully Acknowledges Our Corporate Partners
Membership in the Alumni Society's Corporate Partners for the Arts program provides exclusive, valuable benefits and demonstrates your company's commitment to the arts. As a Corporate Partner, you will be taking part in a sixty-year tradiation of producing art and design leaders who fuel the creative economy and enrich our society's culture.
Corporate Partner benefits include:
- Acknowledgment in the Visual Arts Journal (circulation of over 35,000)
- Acknowledgment on the SVA website
- A Corporate Partners for the Arts tout for display on your company's website
- Acknowledgment at select SVA events
- An annual Corporate Partners for the Arts recognition event
- Special invitations to exhibitions and events at SVA and affiliated cultural institutions such as The Museum of Modern Art and The Whitney Museum of American Art.
Our members' annual contributions go to the Alumni Society's Housing Scholarship Award, which provides on-campus housing for promising students faced with limited financial resources and difficult home situations. With the support of our Corporate Partners, students with the vision and drive to create transformative work will be able to take full advantage of living on campus and of the tremendous resources SVA offers, regardless of their financial means or home circumstances.
We invite your business to join us as a Partner today. Gifts and benefits tailored to fit your corporation's objectives are also available. We will work with you to identify the option that is best for your company. For more information please contact the Director of Alumni Affairs and Development, Jane Nuzzo: email@example.com or 212.592.2302.
Click here to see pictures from the 2015 Housing Scholarship Benefit Cocktail Party, honoring our Corporate Partners.
Friday, July 31, 2015
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
On Friday, July 24, MFA Visual Narrative held a graduation ceremony in celebration of the program’s inaugural class. Reflecting on the five years since the program was first conceived,...