A complete listing of dates and details can be found at http://www.sva.edu/events/academic.
- January 9: Undergraduate & Graduate Classes begin
- January 11-24: Course Adjustment Period for Spring 2017 and Summer 2017
- January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; College Closed
- March 6-12: Spring Break, no classes
- March 13-24: Online registration, currently enrolled UG/GR students, for 2017-18 (appointment only)
- May 1: Undergraduate & Graduate classes end
- May 9: Commencement, class of 2017
SPRING 2017 SCHEDULES AND ID STICKERS
- Your 2017 schedule can be viewed on MySVA or the GoSVA app. Instructions can be found here.
- Spring term stickers for your SVA ID card are available at the Registrar’s Office (205 East 23rd Street).
- You must have your ID card with you in order to pick up a sticker.
Check your schedule REGULARLY as dates, times & locations may change.
We wish you a safe and healthy new year!
- 2017-2018 Undergraduate and Graduate Registration Book
- FERPA Disclosure Form
- Transcript and Enrollment Request Form
- Address Change Form
- Chosen/Preferred Name Declaration Form
- Legal Name Change Form
- Course Entry Form, 2016-17
- SVA Guest Lecturer Form
- Field Trip Form
- Substitute Instructor Form
- Graduate Audit Form
- Staff & Faculty Tuition Waiver Form
- W-9 Form