International Student Orientation
All students are invited by the Office of Student Affairs to attend the general orientation program. The full schedule is available at www.sva.edu/orientation.
The International Student Office (ISO) hosts several programs specifically for international students. These programs are designed to inform you of your rights and responsibilities as a F-1 student or J-1 exchange visitor in the United States and assist with your transition to SVA. Attendance is mandatory where noted. Please notify the ISO in advance if you cannot attend.
Please download from the right of this page:
Social Security Number Application Guidelines
Driver License or NY State ID Card Application Guidelines
- I-20 Transfer Form
- Applying for a New York Driver License or a NY State ID Card
- Graduate Declaration of Finance Form (2016-2017)
- SSN Application Guidelines
- Undergraduate Declaration of Finance Form (Summer/Fall 2016/Spring 2017)
- Banking Information for International Students
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Health Insurance Requirement
International Student Profile