FALL 2015 SEMESTER
- Printed class schedules will not be mailed this year. Your schedule can be viewed on MySVA or on the GoSVA mobile app (available on iOS and Android). Instructions on how to view your schedule can be found here. Check your schedule regularly, as dates, times, and locations may change.
- Term stickers for your SVA ID card must be picked up in person. Term stickers are necessary to gain access to ALL SVA buildings. Stickers can be picked up at the Registrar’s Office (205 East 23rd Street) beginning on Monday, August 24.
During the first week of classes (September 8 – 14), you can pick up a term sticker at one of the following locations:
- 133 West 21st Street – Security Desk
9:00 AM – 6:30 PM Mon-Thurs; 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Fri
- 205 East 23rd Street – Registrar’s Office
8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Mon-Thurs; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Fri
- August 24 - Continuing students may begin picking up term ID card stickers in the Registrar's Office.
- August 29-30 - Registrar's Office open 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM for new student ID pick-up.
- September 7 - SVA closed in observance of Labor Day.
- September 8 - First day of classes for the Fall 2015 semester.
- September 10 - 22 - Course adjustment period with academic or departmental advisors.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 212.592.2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015-2016 Undergraduate and Graduate Registration Book
PDF [7.38 MB]
- Required Texts & Supplies - All Departments - 2014 through 2015
FERPA Disclosure Form
PDF [71.94 KB]
Transcript and Enrollment Request Form
PDF [42.87 KB]
Address Change Form
PDF [67.73 KB]
Course Entry Form, 2014-15
PDF [73.63 KB]
Field Trip Form
PDF [72.42 KB]
Guest Lecturer Form
PDF [113.96 KB]
Substitute Instructor Form
PDF [95.13 KB]
Graduate Audit Form
PDF [74.48 KB]
Staff & Faculty Tuition Waiver Form
PDF [86.26 KB]
PDF [258.17 KB]
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate and Graduate Registration Book