|HOURS||Mon - Thu||Fri||Sat||Sun|
|Fall & Spring||8:30am - 10pm||8:30am - 7:30pm||12 - 5:30pm||12 - 8pm|
|Summer||9am - 7pm||9am - 4pm||closed||closed|
Ask-A-Librarian — Anything!
- E-mail: Use our online form to ask a question.
- Telephone: Call a Reference Librarian at 212.592.2660.
- In person: Visit the Library during reference hours.
- Appointment: Schedule a one-on-one session with a Reference Librarian (Email: email@example.com)
- RT @kelly_sidley: Mark Di #Suvero has still got it. Perfect install of 'Luney Breakout' (2013) @ Paula Cooper Gallery. http://t.co/jYwIhc3T…
- RT @DiaArtFndn: Dan Flavin, Untitled (to Janet and Allen), from European Couples series 1971-73. Serigraph on English Etching paper. http:/…
- RT @BOMBmagazine: Anthony McCall, interviewed in BOMB 97 (http://t.co/WnSJFILiLD), exhibits at @EYE_film: http://t.co/H5rPjsOJCO http://t.c…
- RT @aperturefnd: Plans this Saturday? “Afghanistan” photographer Larry Towell will give a talk and book signing here: http://t.co/RnV9b6PdcO
- RT @artnet: The artist behind those incredible viral John Malkovich photos wanted to critique Social Media http://t.co/de1E6BwnUc http://t.…
Monday, September 29, 2014
Soviet Life May 1968-May 1981 (incomplete) In 1956 the U.S. and Soviet governments agreed to a mutual propaganda plan modeled on Life. From them we got The USSR which became Soviet Life which...
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Jeff Koons – A Retrospective by Scott Rothkopf N6537.K645 A4 2014 ...
Monday, September 22, 2014