Ask-A-Librarian — Anything!
- E-mail: Use our online form to ask a question.
- Telephone: Call a reference Librarian at 212.592.2660.
- In person: Visit the Library during reference hours.
|HOURS||Mon - Thu||Fri||Sat||Sun|
|Fall & Spring||8:30am - 10pm||8:30am - 7:30pm||12 - 5:30pm||12 - 8pm|
|Summer||9am - 7pm||9am - 4pm||closed||closed|
- Memorial Day - Library Hours May 2013 http://t.co/PtAZ7IgSZW
- The Optical Marriage of Hurt Pronouns and Phantom Delusions - new books! http://t.co/99xDUjoZW5
- Changes in the Stacks #svalibrary http://t.co/6fHx9BY1wb
- Heller's Cave - a peek inside http://t.co/MrLJBgSf89
- Art/Design Career Options http://t.co/3NUPfyX4Xb
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Enjoy your long weekend! Library Closed for Memorial Day at 1pm on Friday, May 24th – Reopens Tuesday, May 28th at 9am to regular hours.
Monday, May 20, 2013
The Secret Life of Pronouns: What Our Words Say About Us / James W. Pennebaker – PE1261 .P46 2011 I Do and I Don’t: A History of Marriage in the Movies / Jeanine Basinger – PN1995.9.M37 B37...
Friday, May 17, 2013