SVA Intern Summer Housing Registration Now Open!
Please read the following directions before registering:
1. Select the residence and occupancy that you would like to register for by clicking on the link.
2. You will be connected to WebAdvisor, SVA's course registration website. Although it looks as though you are registering for a class, you are actually registering for summer housing. The page will state "Search for Class." Do not do anything. Please give the site a moment to load.
3. Next you will be asked to fill out your personal information. Select "Non-Degree Continuing Education" option in the General Registration Info section. For the "Educational Goal" question, your answer is optional and not important to the process. Once you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button.
- Parents, if you are registering your son or daughter, this needs to be filled out with his/her contact information, not yours.
4. The page will change and be titled, Select Classes. Click the box next to the course that will state your summer residence. Double check to make sure that you are registering for the correct residence hall and housing option. Then click Submit.
- If you receive an error message stating that the class is full or no longer available, it means that option is sold out. Please return to the registration page and select another option. There are NO WAITING LISTS.
5. Next you will be asked for your payment information. Payment in FULL is required to register for summer housing. We do not accept deposits or payment plans. All forms of credit cards are accepted. Please make sure to review our cancellation policy before registering.
6. Next you will go to a confirmation page. Since you are using the course registration system, this page has several messages that are related to academic classes only. Please disregard the login information, this is for matriculated SVA students only.
7. This will complete your housing registration. Once you have paid and registered, your housing is guaranteed for the building, room type, and dates that you have selected.
Your registration confirms that you have read and agree to the following policies:
You will receive a housing assignment, roommate information (if applicable), and an FAQ guide to SVA summer housing later in early May.
- Contact Information
23 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010
April 10th, 10:34am
Ludlow Residence: Limited single and double rooms available, 85% sold out. Register as soon as you can: http://t.co/yMsRfrv2qi
April 10th, 10:33am
Gramercy Residence: 1 male space left within male 4-person apartment; email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this final spot.
April 10th, 10:32am
George Washington Residence: completely sold out as of this morning, 4/10/15!