2013 Intern Summer Housing Registration now CLOSED!
All options sold out for summer 2013!
Please read the following directions before registering:
1. Select the residence and occupancy that you would like to register for by clicking on the link.
2. You will be connected to WebAdvisor, SVA's course registration website. Although it looks as though you are registering for a class, you are actually registering for summer housing. The page will state "Search for Class." Do not do anything. Please give the site a moment to load.
3. Next you will be asked to fill out your personal information. Select "Non-Degree Continuing Education" option in the General Registration Info section. For the "Educational Goal" question, your answer is optional and not important to the process. Once you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button.
- Parents, if you are registering your son or daughter, this needs to be filled out with his/her contact information, not yours.
- If you are NOT A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, you must register with the International Student Summer Registration Form available under Downloads on this page.
4. The page will change and be titled, Select Classes. Click the box next to the course that will state your summer residence. Double check to make sure that you are registering for the correct residence hall and housing option. Then click Submit.
- If you receive an error message stating that the class is full or no longer available, it means that option is sold out. Please return to the registration page and select another option. There are NO WAITING LISTS.
5. Next you will be asked for your payment information. Payment in FULL is required to register for summer housing. We do not accept deposits or payment plans. All forms of credit cards are accepted. Please make sure to review our cancellation policy before registering.
- If you recieve an error message after you submit your payment. Please do NOT resubmit. Please contact our office to confirm whether or not your payment went through.
6. Next you will go to a confirmation page. Since you are using the course registration system, this page has several messages that are related to academic classes only. Please disregard the login information, this is for matriculated SVA students only.
7. This will complete your housing registration. Once you have paid and registered, your housing is guaranteed for the building, room type, and dates that you have selected.
Your registration confirms that you have read and agree to the following policies:
You will receive a housing assignment, roommate information (if applicable), and an FAQ guide to SVA summer housing later in early May.
- Contact Information
23 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010
International Student Summer Registration Form
PDF [69.37 KB]
- International Student Summer Registration Form
- @InternsNtheCity : Need summer intern housing in NYC? We have air-conditioned, 4-person apartments in Union Square: http://t.co/yMsRfrMDhQ
- Limited singles and doubles left (air-conditioned) at our state of the art, Ludlow Residence Hall on the LES: http://t.co/ruvHJUODwX
- Just 9 spaces left at the beautiful Tenth Street Residence, heart of Union Square. Register soon before they're gone: http://t.co/ruvHJUODwX