SVA's Pre-College Program is designed for high school students who want to enhance their creative skills, learn more about a particular field of art, develop a portfolio and/or experience the challenges and triumphs that exist at one of the most dynamic colleges.
- Receive up to three college credits
- Students will explore the fundamentals of art & design at a level not readily available in high school
- Classes such as Animation, Advertising, Cartooning, Painting, Photography & many more
SVA's Pre-College Program offers courses taught by the same faculty of leading art professionals who teach in the college's undergraduate degree programs. Students will explore the fundamentals of art and design at a level not readily available in high school.
Students will receive one college credit for successful completion of the fall and spring program and three credits for the successful completion of the summer program.
The fall and spring programs are open to all students who will be enrolled in high school at the time of the program. The summer program is open to all students who will be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year of high school in the fall of 2013. Space is limited to approximately 20 students per course.
- Fall Pre-College high school classes start Saturday, September 24th! Registration will continue until October 7th.
- Portfolio Review Night is #tonight! Please bring your work (and yourself) to 209 E.23rd St. Reviews take place from 5-8pm. See you soon:)
- Thanks for all those who attended the portfolio presentation last night! If you have more questions, please stop by the Admissions Office:)