The July roundup of the top five most-discussed projects from SVA Portfolios includes a commission by Unicef, a print styled design for Coca Cola – Japan, and an illustrated book based on Jack Ketchum's short story Gone.
5) Feifei Ruan (MFA 2015 Visual Narrative), KIANGNAN1894
4) Robert Eustace (MFA 1987 Fine Arts), Finding Sanctuary
3) Ignacio Serrano (MFA 2017 Illustration as Visual Essay), Open Doors
2) Taili Wu (MFA 2009 Computer Art), Coca Cola – Japan
1) Hao Li (MFA 2016 Computer Art), Promising Ideas InnovationFor the five most-discussed projects of June 2019, click here. The Portfolios network is free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students (members can add projects here).
Sign up for SVA Now
209 East 23 Street, NY, NY 10010-3994 Tel: 212.592.2000 Fax: 212.725.3587
© 2019, Visual Arts Press, Ltd. All rights reserved
School of Visual Arts | 209 East 23 Street, NY, NY 10010-3994 | Tel: 212.592.2000 | Fax: 212.725.3587