SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- #SVACE instructor Lane Twitchell is in "TGF Sports" a group show opening tomorrow @TheLodgeGallery! http://t.co/eSJzOiuu6x
- RT @filterizer: Recommended: Drawing Our Stories: The Artist as Narrator with Elise Engler @Drawitall at @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/O5ULK…
- The Top Ten Best Art Shows of 2013? http://t.co/v4CvHPwZUB
- More press for #SVA_Residencies alum Alice Quaresma Rodriguez, featured on RJTV: http://t.co/sHPf09H5PQ
- SVACE Residencies alum Alice Quaresma Rodriguez has a solo show in Rio de Janeiro, featured on Bom dia Rio: http://t.co/F6W9c5vRjb
Thursday, December 5, 2013
“All of us face days when it can seem like change is hard — days when our opposition and our own imperfections may tempt us to take an easier path that avoids our responsibilities to one...
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
I imagine Benjamin Degen’s figures to be vacationers at a cabin upstate. Perhaps they are a group of couples visiting for a long weekend, or maybe they scored a late-summer rental. They swim by...