Sorry we could not find any courses.
- Reign Room: The #SVACE blog visits Thomas Houseago's "Moun Room" at Hauser & Wirth! #HauserWirth http://t.co/zCYwB8FnxF
- Ursula von Rydingsvard and the Drill Bit’s Caress http://t.co/DWCqEACQ32 via @hyperallergic
- Man of Steel: The Welded Transfigurations of Melvin Edwards http://t.co/lFSDIG6sFz via @hyperallergic
- We've posted #SVACE course listings for the Spring 2015 semester! Courses begin Jan. 26; registration is open now! http://t.co/qwWJQg5cUR
- Eric Sutphin, #SVA_Residencies Coordinator, has curated a show feat. Residencies alum Detlef Aderhold @RogueSpace! http://t.co/hIvXY2Kuts
Continuing Education Bulletin
PDF [8.52 MB]
- Continuing Education Bulletin
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Thomas Houseago’s Moun Room is up now at Hauser & Wirth. Low-grade in materials, the work is crafted in plaster, yet it is a navigable structure that organizes space. Thus, Moun Room teeters...
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Here are some spooky pics from the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art. How many can you identify?
Thursday, October 23, 2014
“Artists rarely make a decent wage, even when they manage to practice art and have it be their main source of income,” says a recent Washington Post blog post. How much should artists get paid?