Sorry we could not find any courses.
- @xospatronikNYC Impressive - it looks like metal! What are you going to use it for?
- @bltaug3 Brittany, we do! Try this link for five ceramics and related courses: http://t.co/8BwiIciJWM
- This Clay's on Fire! Behind the Surprising New Renaissance in Ceramic Art @artspace http://t.co/Sf7bG2Nylp
- Pearl Paint Closes http://t.co/by6UmYLjHd via @hyperallergic
- RT @SVADigitalPhoto: Advanced #photoshop retouching w/ Carrie Beene at SVA this weekend! http://t.co/c3x1SJ5foo @SVAContinuingEd
Sunday, April 13, 2014
After a week of working on my taxes and reviewing receipts, invoices, and statements, I found myself revisiting my last year of activities. Dinner with a curator friend. Buying a catalogue...
Monday, March 24, 2014
Auction houses have hired well-connected lobbyists to prevent artists from receiving royalties when their work sells at auction, according to the New York Times. Of course, artists deserve...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Dan McCarthy’s fifth solo show at Anton Kern Gallery features deceptively brushy new paintings and drawings, and more than thirty Facepots – McCarthy’s ceramic vessels pegged with facial...