SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- The #SVACE blog offers original content about art in NYC, like shows by Roxy Paine, Jacob Hashimoto, & Anissa Mack! http://t.co/h9LAFwoXri
- @BH_EDUadvantage thanks for supporting our programs! #SVACE
- RT @BH_EDUadvantage: Register now for the @SVAContinuingEd "Small Bag, Big Look: Editorial/Location Workshop" w/ Tom Griscom...
- RT @MissAliciaLi: First @SVAContinuingEd w @johnrea1 last night. Fact: a parody product is not in fact, a product that makes fun of other...
- Check out what #SVA alumni @voonderlad is creating on @kickstarter! http://t.co/Gol2eX2bZc #SVACE #edtech @SVA_News
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Antony Hegarty shares thoughts and observations on Future Feminism at The Hole.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Is Jacob Hashimoto’s Skyfarm Fortress at Mary Boone Gallery really a “fortress?” Consisting of fragile wafers made from paper and string, the installation seems too delicate to be a fortress. It...