SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- @ViktorKoen Congratulations, Viktor! It's awesome to see your students working as professionals! And we love your tumblr! #SVACEfaculty
- RT @ViktorKoen: Thanking the Academy - Poster art for the Winter Film festival and their awards ceremony, work of the... http://t.co/rhihfh…
- The @WinterFilmAward jury selected poster artwork by Ana Maria Velásquez, an #SVACE student of @ViktorKoen! http://t.co/7rhiF7fckf #WFA2015
- @danielmweiss Thanks for following us, Daniel! We're also at http://t.co/DvetALMCYK and Instagram: svace
- @PghIllustrators Thanks for following us! We're also at http://t.co/DvetALMCYK and Instagram: svace
Continuing Education Bulletin
PDF [8.52 MB]
- Continuing Education Bulletin
Sunday, February 22, 2015
New Works and the Avenue A Cut-Out Theatre is Anton van Dalen’s first show with P.P.O.W and his first solo exhibition in eight years. Anton van Dalen at PPOW Gallery A forty-year resident of the...
Monday, February 9, 2015
Several SVACE faculty members are in new exhibitions! First, Anton van Dalen opens New Works and The Avenue A Cut-Out Theatre at PPOW Gallery. Anton van Dalen, “Avenue A, Day/Night”...
Wednesday, February 4, 2015