SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- Alison Bechdel, 54, a #cartoonist and graphic memoirist, is among the 2014 MacArthur Fellows. @macfound http://t.co/ZLKDSC9z2L
- #SVA_Residencies alum Marc Freeman is featured in "100 Painters of Tomorrow," a book published by #ThamesandHudson! http://t.co/cfRlDTsBDG
- Develop your vision w/ our diverse courses, such as "Get a PhD in Advertising," "Formula Drawing" http://t.co/HL7xNB9Lbg! #SVACE
- #SVACE courses begin 9/18! Build new skills & w/ our diverse courses, such as "Painting of Light," Register here http://t.co/HL7xNB9Lbg!
- RT @popparonnie: Portraiture Everyday is out! http://t.co/iay9BgAydQ Stories via @focuspyramid @SVAContinuingEd
Friday, September 12, 2014
“It’s not another tree, is it?” That was a friend’s response to my excitement over Roxy Paine’s new solo show, Denuded Lens, his first project with Marianne Boesky Gallery. It looks like a major...
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Andrew Edlin Gallery features two simultaneous shows, or two related shows, or a show with a prologue. However you parse PURPLE STATES and Cafe Dancer Pop Up, remember to consider the source. ...
Friday, August 1, 2014