SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- @PabloPra23 absolutely incredible! We want to see the finished piece! #svace
- RT @PabloPra23: I still have another layer to go on this one. @SVAContinuingEd, can't wait to see it finished. #painting #oil #SVA http://t…
- RT @jadedoskow: My new SVA class Arch + Photo II starts 10/31 to build your portfolio. Enroll here @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/CDHY75EJeo
- $25,000 Illustrated Book Prize Goes to Edward Hopper Work http://t.co/zZZhOcDnqa via @nytimesarts
- LaToya Ruby Frazier’s Notion of Family http://t.co/o8Iv2Xhqiw via @nytimesphoto
Friday, October 10, 2014
New York Comic Con is the mega-spectacle now under way at the Javits Center. It’s the biggest pop culture convention in the East Coast and second biggest nationwide. Last year, it attracted more...
Monday, October 6, 2014
Friday, October 3, 2014