SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- Reign Room: The #SVACE blog visits Thomas Houseago's "Moun Room" at Hauser & Wirth! #HauserWirth http://t.co/zCYwB8FnxF
- Ursula von Rydingsvard and the Drill Bit’s Caress http://t.co/DWCqEACQ32 via @hyperallergic
- Man of Steel: The Welded Transfigurations of Melvin Edwards http://t.co/lFSDIG6sFz via @hyperallergic
- We've posted #SVACE course listings for the Spring 2015 semester! Courses begin Jan. 26; registration is open now! http://t.co/qwWJQg5cUR
- Eric Sutphin, #SVA_Residencies Coordinator, has curated a show feat. Residencies alum Detlef Aderhold @RogueSpace! http://t.co/hIvXY2Kuts
Continuing Education Bulletin
PDF [8.52 MB]
- Continuing Education Bulletin
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Thomas Houseago’s Moun Room is up now at Hauser & Wirth. Low-grade in materials, the work is crafted in plaster, yet it is a navigable structure that organizes space. Thus, Moun Room teeters...
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Here are some spooky pics from the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art. How many can you identify?
Thursday, October 23, 2014
“Artists rarely make a decent wage, even when they manage to practice art and have it be their main source of income,” says a recent Washington Post blog post. How much should artists get paid?