SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- Hopper Drawing @WhitneyMuseum stars this classic on its original easel, found at Hopper's old studio near Wash. Sq. http://t.co/VWRz4YQr3q
- Hey cartoonists, the future is yours: 15 Historic Cartoons That Changed The World http://t.co/fe7FJUlYsb #buzzfeed
- "The prism was a universal image; a magical trick of the light based in reality, not fantasy." #CreativeReview http://t.co/FCxZhdcNIJ
- #SVACE instructor Keith Mayerson gets a review for My American Dream, his current show at Derek Eller Gallery! http://t.co/1vxIjfft7P
- Find your personal brand w @CharleneRecruit & @NandoRecruit: Why Branding Yourself is Important For a Job Search. http://t.co/BbAVgq3AxB
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Keith Mayerson just opened his sixth solo show at Derek Eller Gallery. Titled My American Dream, the show is a narrative series that consolidates Keith’s autobiographical experience with his...
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Check out How Things Are Made, curated by Sam Gordon, at Spot Welders. Spot Welders is a busy post-production studio in a new space designed by 1100 Architects with custom furniture by Roy...