SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- #SVACE instructor Barbara Nitke will speak in The Lost Lectures: NY on 4/25 at a secret location! http://t.co/ynPmJ2XNyC #TheLostLectures
- Joan Jonas to Represent United States at 2015 Venice Biennale http://t.co/V0SOfPnATT
- Still looking for a #SVACE summer residency program? It's not too late to apply for a spot at @SVATypeLab! http://t.co/naUPAnm3Ql
- SVACE wishes you and your family a Happy Passover! http://t.co/yQ5GMofFVQ
- 6/30-7/24: Design a typeface & learn from the most respected names in #typography! @SVATypeLab's summer Intensive: http://t.co/Ql9G2zv2Wp
Sunday, April 13, 2014
After a week of working on my taxes and reviewing receipts, invoices, and statements, I found myself revisiting my last year of activities. Dinner with a curator friend. Buying a catalogue...
Monday, March 24, 2014
Auction houses have hired well-connected lobbyists to prevent artists from receiving royalties when their work sells at auction, according to the New York Times. Of course, artists deserve...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Dan McCarthy’s fifth solo show at Anton Kern Gallery features deceptively brushy new paintings and drawings, and more than thirty Facepots – McCarthy’s ceramic vessels pegged with facial...