SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at email@example.com to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- RT @ctrlzee: .@Adobe just released their best iPad app yet, but it's part of a much bigger play. http://t.co/xdTDvneX9T http://t.co/PoeRck7…
- 15 Brooklyn Galleries You Need to Know - artnet News https://t.co/7VNUaROBbN
- @ScottJWalters Thanks for following us, Scott! We're also at http://t.co/UV9aNB2tr1 and http://t.co/ka5b6Ohb5W!
- @Muldwych Thanks for following us! We're also at http://t.co/UV9aNB2tr1 and http://t.co/ka5b6Ohb5W!
- New York Fire Island Artist Residency Burns via @artnet News http://t.co/kMY7AWSoMg
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
The apparent alternative to Armory Week, SPRING/BREAK Art Show is a massive exhibition and fair driven by curators, not galleries. Officially, SPRING/BREAK features forty curators and 150 artists,...
Monday, March 9, 2015
Friday, March 6, 2015
This year’s Independent features 50 galleries from 14 countries, an impressive globe-to-gallery ratio, though New York and Berlin dominate. Stefan Tcherepnin sculpture at Tanya Leighton In the...