SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- TONIGHT! Don't miss our #Photography Info session! 6:30pm 214 E. 21st St. 4th floor! http://t.co/9EZ06ontPF
- Look closely... What patterns do you see? This is a print from almost 1000 years ago. Learn more about… http://t.co/j8TFzqX4Rr
- Tired of the same old jewelry pieces sold in stores? Make your own with Ruth Santana this fall &… http://t.co/aDvuRLVuZQ
- Meet @paulfortunato1: "Remember those children's books with their beautiful, even, unbroken lines that… http://t.co/Mou2tpkXoO
- Remember those children's books with their beautiful, even, unbroken lines that we tried so hard not… http://t.co/srYtbxFusI
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Andrew Edlin Gallery features two simultaneous shows, or two related shows, or a show with a prologue. However you parse PURPLE STATES and Cafe Dancer Pop Up, remember to consider the source. ...
Friday, August 1, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
SVA Summer Residencies alum Pablo Jansana is included in the summer group show at Eleven Rivington, always a go-to space for smart exhibitions. Art in America describes Jansana’s work as “