SVA is an art and design school in NYC offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city's professional art and design community, as well as the larger community within which the College resides. Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about NYC continuing education at SVA.
Culturally and technologically, life is changing at a dizzying pace; the need to stay current has created an unprecedented demand for continuing education. Whether you are seeking to hone a career or sharpen your mind, we have a program to fit your interests as well as your schedule.
Our broad curriculum encompasses communications, design, entertainment and fine arts. A great advantage of continuing your education at the School of Visual Arts is that here you get to study and practice with a faculty of distinguished professionals and established artists who help make SVA one of the most respected colleges of the arts.
You will have the attention of New York’s creative elite, and access to the same computer labs, studios, editing facilities and equipment used by successful talents worldwide. We offer courses during the week and on weekends, from one-day workshops to full-semester courses.
Visit our information sessions and see for yourself why this is the choice for both the dedicated professional and the curious mind. SVA also offers credit courses through the Division of Continuing Education. These courses are listed in the Courses for Credit section of this Web site.
- RT @SVA_News: Open Studios: Summer Residency in Sculpture, Installation and New Media Art tonight at SVA http://t.co/yufpmIdrwb cc: @SVACon…
- Open studios TONIGHT for our #SVA_Residencies participants in #Sculpture, #Installation and New Media Art! Info: http://t.co/BoarCy4mAo
- In Chelsea, a Pedestrian-Friendly Night of Art http://t.co/rAR96DEHAv
- Rockaway!: New York's festival by the sea http://t.co/6621mBJkIX
- RT @JamesVictore: Graphic Designer Comes Up With Witty Rules For Typography http://t.co/Jmg4JKCdD3
Monday, July 21, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Through his career of over 20 years, Robert Melee has famously combined objects, performances, and environments that he augments with his signature, and often disfiguring, Midas touch. Central...
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Warm Up 2014 begins this Saturday at MoMA PS1! This annual outdoor music series has become a landmark of New York summers and an essential bridge connecting the art world with experimental...