- Graduate Admissions will communicate with applicants via email throughout the application process.
- Due to the high volume of mail and applications, it can take 2 or more weeks for applicant materials to be marked as received (this includes electronic submissions of letters of recommendation, transcripts and portfolios).
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Entry to the graduate programs takes place in the fall semester only (summer only for MFA Art Practice and MFA Visual Narrative).
- Applicants who have completed the application process by January 15, 2014, will receive an admission decision, in writing, by April 1, 2014.
- The College does not disclose admissions decisions via phone. All admission decision letters are sent to the “mailing address” provided by applicants on the online application. To avoid delays in notification, applicants who move or change addresses during the application process should contact Graduate Admissions via e-mail at email@example.com with an update of their contact information.
- All application materials become the property of the School of Visual Arts and will not be returned.
2014-2015 Graduate Catalog
PDF [8.50 MB]
Graduate Application Materials Cover Sheet (2014)
PDF [434.58 KB]
Graduate Declaration of Finance Form (2014-2015)
PDF [64.59 KB]
2013-14 Undergraduate and Graduate Registration Book
PDF [7.25 MB]
- 2014-2015 Graduate Catalog