The Alumni Society of School of Visual Arts provides a wide variety of scholarships and awards to students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in all majors offered by the College. Information about how to apply for select awards, including awards distributed through the Alumni Scholarship Awards program and the Housing Scholarship Award program, is available here.
See the menus below (scroll down) for general information about both the Alumni Scholarship Awards and Housing Award programs.
The 2014 Alumni Scholarship Awards program will commence in October, 2013.
- Eligible students wishing to apply can access complete application guidelines and instructions by downloading the PDF available on this page (upper right).
- Please review the 2014 Alumni Scholarship Awards Overview menu (scroll down below) for more information about funding and eligibility.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 – 11:59 p.m. EST
- SlideRoom Application Portal will open on October 7, 2013
How to Apply - Please attend a “How to Apply” workshop:
Location: 136 West 21 Street, 8th Floor, Room 830F
- Thursday, October 31 - 10am-11am
- Thursday, October 31 - 4pm-5pm
- Wednesday, November 6 - 10am-11am
- Wednesday, November 6 - 4pm-5pm
- Tuesday, November 26 - 10am-11am
Questions? Contact Jane Nuzzo:
- email@example.com / 212.592.2302
- 136 West 21 Street, 6th Floor (M-F, 9am-5pm)
Need Technical Support? Visit SlideRoom’s Help Desk: