The SVA Alumni Society Gratefully Acknowledges Our Corporate Partners
Membership in the Alumni Society's Corporate Partners for the Arts program provides exclusive, valuable benefits and demonstrates your company's commitment to the arts. As a Corporate Partner, you will be taking part in a sixty-year tradition of producing art and design leaders who fuel the creative economy and enrich our society's culture.
Corporate Partner benefits include:
- Acknowledgment in the Visual Arts Journal (circulation of over 35,000)
- Acknowledgment on the SVA website
- A Corporate Partners for the Arts tout for display on your company's website
- Acknowledgment at select SVA events
- An annual Corporate Partners for the Arts recognition event
- Special invitations to exhibitions and events at SVA and affiliated cultural institutions such as The Museum of Modern Art and The Whitney Museum of American Art.
Our members' annual contributions go to the Alumni Society's Housing Scholarship Award, which provides on-campus housing for promising students faced with limited financial resources and difficult home situations. With the support of our Corporate Partners, students with the vision and drive to create transformative work will be able to take full advantage of living on campus and of the tremendous resources SVA offers, regardless of their financial means or home circumstances.
We invite your business to join us as a Partner today. Gifts and benefits tailored to fit your corporation's objectives are also available. We will work with you to identify the option that is best for your company. For more information please contact the Director of Alumni Affairs and Development, Jane Nuzzo: firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.592.2302.
Click here to see pictures from the 2014 Housing Scholarship Benefit Cocktail Party, honoring our Corporate Partners.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Three SVA alumni have created new works exploring the spaces we inhabit—from the city, to the subway, to the human body. Vera Lutter (MFA 1995 Photography, Video and Related Media) presents a
Friday, January 23, 2015
Wednesday, January 21, 2015