- Graduate Admissions will communicate with applicants via email throughout the application process.
- Due to the high volume of mail and applications, it can take 2 or more weeks for applicant materials to be marked as received (this includes electronic submissions of letters of recommendation, transcripts, and portfolios).
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Entry to the graduate programs takes place in the fall semester only (summer only for MFA Art Practice and MFA Visual Narrative).
- Applicants who have completed the application process by Wednesday, January 15, 2020, will be emailed an admissions decision by Monday, March 16, 2020.
- The College does not disclose admissions decisions via phone. All admissions decisions are sent to the email address used at the beginning of the application process. To avoid delays in notification, applicants should regularly check their inbox and spam folders. Please also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or contacts.
- All application materials become the property of the School of Visual Arts and will not be returned.
Please tell us about your experience using this site