*We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis
as space remains available in all programs
except for: MFA Art Practice, MPS Art Therapy, MFA Computer Art, MPS Digital Photo Online, MFA Interaction Design,
MFA Illustration, MFA Visual Narrative.
Important Admissions Deadlines
- Entry to the graduate programs takes place in the fall semester only (summer only for MFA Art Practice & MFA Visual Narrative).
- The online application is available here.
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Early Decision Deadline for application and supporting materials for the MFA Art Practice department.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- MAT Art Education
- MFA Art Practice
- MPS Art Therapy
- MPS Branding
- MFA Computer Art
- MFA Design
- MA Design Research, Writing and Criticism
- MFA Design for Social Innovation
- MFA Fine Arts
- MFA Illustration as Visual Essay
- MFA Interaction Design
- MFA Photography, Video and Related Media
- MFA Art Writing
- MA Critical Theory and the Arts
- MA Curatorial Practice
- MFA Products of Design
- MFA Social Documentary Film
- MPS Fashion Photography
* Please note: After the deadlines have passed, applications for these programs will be accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis, as space remains available.
Applications are always reviewed on a rolling admissions basis for MPS Digital Photography, MPS Directing and MFA Visual Narrative.
2016 Graduate Catalog
PDF [8.14 MB]
2016-2017 Undergraduate and Graduate Registration Book
PDF [5.18 MB]
Graduate Application Materials Cover Sheet (2016)
PDF [55.26 KB]
Graduate Declaration of Finance Form (2016-2017)
PDF [64.59 KB]
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016