Important Admissions Deadlines
- Entry to the graduate programs takes place in the fall semester only (summer only for MFA Art Practice & MFA Visual Narrative).
- The online application is available here.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Early Decision Deadline for application and supporting materials for the MFA Art Practice department.
- MAT Art Education
- MPS Art Therapy
- MFA Computer Art
- MFA Design
- MA Design Research, Writing and Criticism
- MFA Design for Social Innovation
- MPS Digital Photography
- MPS Digital Photography Online/Summer Residency
- MFA Fine Arts
- MFA Illustration as Visual Essay
- MFA Interaction Design
- MFA Photography, Video and Related Media
- MFA Art Practice
- MFA Art Writing
- MPS Branding
- MA Critical Theory and the Arts
- MA Curatorial Practice
- MPS Fashion Photography
- MFA Products of Design
- MFA Social Documentary Film
- MFA Visual Narrative
* Please note: After the deadlines have passed, applications for these programs will be accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis, as space remains available.
Applications are always reviewed on a rolling admissions basis for MPS Directing.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016