- Title Handyman
- Department Physical Plant
- Job Type Full Time
- Available From May 01, 2011
DATE AVAILABLE: May 2011
JOB TITLE: Handyman-Evening
DEPARTMENT: Physical Plant
REPORTS TO: Director
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for performing custodial duties and minor repairs in the entire campus, primarily the residence buildings.
WORK SCHEDULE:Monday-Friday, 12 am- 8 am
- Ensure the buildings are cleaned daily.
- Daily check for sprinkler and water tanks system.
- Basic painting, electrical repairs and plumbing repairs.
- Daily check for fire alarms systems.
- Responds to urgent maintenance or janitorial duties, as determined by supervisors. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Custodial, painting, electrical and plumbing experience required.
- Physically able to lift heavy objects.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physically able to bend and reach on a regular basis.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
All cover letters and resumes should be sent to email@example.com.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer